ZyBio SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test (Home Self-Test) - Single Test (CE-IVD Certified)
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Antigen test (Home Self-Test) - tests for Covid-19 - results in 15 mins
- 96.94% accurate
- This self-test is an EU Certified test for public/home use
- The Antigen Test comes in a convenient single unit box
- Detects all Variants
- Less invasive nasal swab - far more comfortable than other tests
- The ZyBio Antigen Assay Kit detects the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2
- The ZyBio Antigen Assay Kit is clinically validated in the EU - unlike others it is a rapid antigen test with a clinical validation you can trust
- Delivery time is 24/48 hours by courier
- For larger volume orders (>1,000) we can provide a larger discount – please contact email@example.com
- After sales support for the test:
About this home test
RAPID AND CONVENIENT: Results in 15 minutes. Requires no instruments.
This product is CE-IVD marked for professional use and complies with the European In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directive (98/79/EC) for home use.
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection, Asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases.
48 HR Delivery
As soon as you order we'll begin preparing it at our Pick & Pack facility in Kilkenny.
From there, all orders are sent via DPD 48 Hour Delivery, direct to your door, to anywhere in Ireland.
Any queries just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer generous discounts on bulk and corporate orders.
Contact us today at email@example.com and we'll get a quotation out to you straight away!
(Click ▶️ to view video)