Working in Partnership with MyBio
MyBio have exclusively partnered with Germany’s MöLab GmbH, to bring the most sensitive COVID-19 Ab test to market. We have spent a significant amount of time ensuring that this test is one of the most sensitive, specific, and accurate currently available and are delighted with this collaboration.
Many countries are now testing for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies at the population level or in specific groups, such as health workers, close contacts of known cases, or within households. The World Health Organisation supports these studies, as they are critical for understanding the extent of and risk factors associated with infection:
"Some governments have suggested that the detection of antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, could serve as the basis for an “immunity passport” or “risk-free certificate” that would enable individuals to travel or to return to work"
WHO, April 24, 2020
Delivering a safe COVID-19 antibody clinical service
In response to many pharmacist requests, MyBio has developed a suite of template forms and documents as well as a template SOP to support pharmacies in delivering a safe COVID-19 antibody clinical service, considering social distancing and infection control best practice.
Providing this test in this way will:
• Drive additional business to your store
• Provide a valuable health resource to your customers
• Illustrate innovation and your provision of additional support during the global pandemic
MöLab's Test is highly accurate and easy to use
To find out more contact us today at email@example.com
• The presence of antibodies does not necessarily mean that the individual is protected against future attacks of Covid-19.
• Antibody tests should not be used to diagnose someone as being currently sick with COVID-19.
• To check for current infection requires a viral test that checks respiratory samples, such as a swab from inside your nose.
• As the test is not diagnosing an active case of COVID 19 there is no requirement to report test results to NPHET.
• There is no regulatory impediment to the placing of legitimate CE marked test kits on the market in Ireland.
Please refer to our COVID-19 screening page for additional information