New Lab Startup Sponsorship
Preparing a lab for new research can challenge any researcher. MyBio and Promega's New Lab Startup Sponsorship programme is dedicated to assisting academic research labs to reach their full potential. Through New Lab Start up Sponsorship we can assist you by providing the tools you need to run your experiments.
To summarise the offer, if a new lab places an order of Promega reagents and consumables from MyBio, you can reorder the same value of Promega product free. (The limit of the offer is up to €5,000/£5000).*
Fields marked with an * are required
Terms and Conditions
1. Double your products on one order directly from MyBio. Discount is calculated on standard list price.
2. Available to new researchers setting up new laboratories, moving to new buildings and to first time grant recipients. You need to qualify upfront.
3. *All standard Promega catalogue products qualify for this free product offer except Genetic Identity products, instruments, warranties, biochemical reagents and FuGENE HD and FuGENE 6 Transfection Reagents, which are not eligible for this programme. If you are unsure if products qualify for the programme please contact email@example.com
4. Genetic Identity products, and instruments are excluded from this offer. Ask for a special price offer for these products.
5. The value of the initial eligible customer purchase order is capped at €5,000 (£5,000 GBP).
6. Not applicable to researchers entering new fields of research. Please contact MyBio - firstname.lastname@example.org - to confirm if you qualify.
7. Use your certificate for free product at list price within 30 days from issue. All free products must be at current list price and shipped on one order. Order free product directly from the MyBio Customer Service department: email@example.com or call +353 (0) 56 7700 868.
8. New Lab Set-up offer available for one time use by a laboratory, regardless of purchase channel.
9. This promotion is subject to change without prior notice
10. The general terms and conditions of MyBio apply.