Low Cell ChIP-Seq Kit
Active Motif's Low Cell ChIP-Seq Kit provides a complete ChIP-Seq workflow for chromatin preparation, immunoprecipitation and NGS library preparation from limited amounts of cells or small tissue biopsies.
Cell Number Recommendations.
The assay is robust enough to work with both high abundance histone modifications and low abundance transcription factor proteins. The Next Gen DNA Library and Next Gen DNA Indexing reagents are included to generate high complexity sequencing libraries that are compatible with Illumina® platforms.
ChIP-Seq is a method that has traditionally relied on using millions of cells per immunoprecipitation reaction to provide information about global changes across large populations of cells. The Low Cell ChIP-Seq Kit not only reduces sample input requirements, but it also resolves issues often associated with low-cell ChIP, including poor signal-to-noise, inefficient library amplification and high duplication rates.
Low Cell ChIP-Seq Kit Highlights
- Reproducible ChIP-Seq data from as little as 1,000 to 50,000 cells depending on protein abundance
- Complete ChIP-Seq workflow includes chromatin preparation, immunoprecipitation and Illumina-compatible NGS library preparation reagents that have been optimized for use on limited cell numbers
- Profile histone or transcription factor DNA binding sites
- Blocking reagents and an optimized protocol improve signal-to-noise ratio for better peak calling and lower background
- Molecular identifiers (MIDs) are incorporated within the P5 adapter for retention of fragmentation duplicates and removal of PCR duplicates to increase the number of unique alignments
- Multiplex up to 16 samples on the same sequencing flow cell
The Low Cell ChIP-Seq Kit contains enough reagents to perform 16 ChIP-seq reactions. To learn more about Low Cell ChIP-Seq, click on the Documents tab to download the product manual, or click on the Data, or Contents tabs below. Some of the included ChIP buffers, blockers and Protein G capture reagents may also be purchased separately.