HMGN1 antibody (pAb)
for HMGN1 antibody (pAb)Immunogen
This HMGN1 antibody was raised against a peptide within the C-terminal region of human HMGN1.
for HMGN1 antibody (pAb)Buffer
Purified IgG in 70 mM Tris (pH 8), 105 mM NaCl, 31 mM glycine, 0.07 mM EDTA, 30% glycerol and 0.035% sodium azide. Sodium azide is highly toxic.
for HMGN1 antibody (pAb)References
Some products may be shipped at room temperature. This will not affect their stability or performance. Upon receipt, unconjugated antibodies may be stored at -20°C for up to 2 years. Fluorophore- & enzyme-conjugated antibodies should be stored at 4°C. Fluorophore-conjugated antibodies should be protected from light. Keep reagents on ice when not in storage; to avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles, we recommend aliquoting items that will be stored frozen into single-use fractions prior to freezing.
for HMGN1 antibody (pAb)Guarantee
This product is guaranteed for 6 months from date of receipt.
This product is for research use only and is not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- ChIP = Chromatin Immunoprecipitation;
- DB = Dot Blot;
- ELISA = Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay;
- EMSA = Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
- FC = Flow Cytometry;
- ICC = Immunocytochemistry;
- IF = Immunofluorescence;
- IHC = Immunohistochemistry;
- IP = Immunoprecipitation;
- MeDIP = Methyl-DNA Immunoprecipitation;
- TR-FRET = Time-Resolved Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer;
- WB = Western Blotting