AmonMed COVID-19 Antigen Lollipop Rapid Test (Saliva Lollipop Swab Self-Test) - Single Test (CE-IVD Certified)
Ireland - 24/48hrs via courier
UK - 48/72hrs via courier
For volume/discounted pricing and EU orders please contact us at email@example.com
COVID-19 Antigen Lollipop Rapid Test (Home Self-Test)
Suitable for all ages particularly children. No more painful sampling – easy and reliable antigen test from saliva (mouth fluids) swab.
- 95.65 % Sensitivity, 99 % Specificity, Accuracy 98.97 %
- Sample taken from mouth fluids (saliva)
- Fast result after 10 minutes
- Antigen test (Home Self-Test) - tests for Covid-19 - by using saliva swab in the mouth
- 98.97% accurate
- This self-test is an EU Certified test for public/home use
- The Antigen Test comes in a convenient single unit box
- Detects all Variants
- Less invasive lollipop swab test - far more comfortable than other tests as you sit the swap between upper and lower molar teeth
- This Antigen Test detects the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2
- The MP Antigen Test is a home test and has an easy-to-follow ‘How-to’ video which can be accessed from the QR code on the box and on YouTube
- Delivery time is 24/48 hours by courier
- For larger volume orders (>1000) we can provide a larger discount – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- After sales support for the test:
Telephone: (056) 770 0868
Documentation and Certification
About this home test
RAPID AND CONVENIENT: Results in 15 minutes. Requires no instruments.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Specificity: 96.55%
- Sensitivity: 99.%
- Accuracy: 98.97%
This product is CE-IVD marked for professional use and complies with the European In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directive (98/79/EC) for home use.
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection, Asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases.