ZyBio SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Assay Kit (Home Self-Test) - Single Test (CE-IVD Certified)
Ireland - 24/48hrs via courier
UK - 48/72hrs via courier
For volume/discounted pricing and EU orders please contact us at info@mybio.
- Antigen test (Home Self-Test) - tests for Covid-19 - results in 15 mins
- 96.94% accurate
- This self-test is an EU Certified test for public/home use
- The Antigen Test comes in a convenient single unit box
- Detects all Variants
- Less invasive nasal swab - far more comfortable than other tests
- The ZyBio Antigen Assay Kit detects the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2
- The ZyBio Antigen Assay Kit is clinically validated in the EU - unlike others it is a rapid antigen test with a clinical validation you can trust
- Delivery time is 24/48 hours by courier
- For larger volume orders (>1,000) we can provide a larger discount – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- After sales support for the test:
Telephone: (056) 770 0868
Documentation and Certification
About this home test
RAPID AND CONVENIENT: Results in 15 minutes. Requires no instruments.
This product is CE-IVD marked for professional use and complies with the European In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directive (98/79/EC) for home use.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Specificity: 99.04%
- Sensitivity: 88.79%
- Accuracy: 96.95%
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection, Asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases.