MP Biomedicals Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test (Home Self-Test) - Single Test (CE-IVD Certified)
This test is currently out of stock. Click here to purchase our other EU manufactured, EU Certified antigen test.
Ireland - 24/48hrs via courier
UK - 48/72hrs via courier
For volume/discounted pricing and EU orders please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MP Rapid Antigen test (Home Self-Test)
- Antigen test (Home Self-Test) - tests for Covid-19 - results in 15 mins
- 98.72% accurate
- This self-test is an EU Certified test for public/home use
- The Antigen Test comes in a convenient single unit box
- Detects all Variants
- Less invasive nasal swab - far more comfortable than other tests
- The MP Antigen Test detects the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2
- The MP Antigen Test is an EU manufactured and clinically validated in the EU - unlike others it is a rapid antigen test with a clinical validation you can trust
- The MP Antigen Test is a home test and has an easy-to-follow ‘How-to’ video which can be accessed from the QR code on the box and on YouTube
- Delivery time is 24/48 hours by courier
- For larger volume orders (>1000) we can provide a larger discount – please contact email@example.com
- After sales support for the test:
Telephone: (056) 770 0868
Documentation and Certification
- MP Antigen Self-Test Specification sheet
- MP Antigen EU - CE-IVD Certification
- MP Antigen Test - Manager/Employee/Customer Guide
- MP Antigen Test - Instructions For Use (IFU)
About this home test
RAPID AND CONVENIENT: Results in 15 minutes. Requires no instruments.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Specificity: 96.77%
- Sensitivity: 99.20%
- Accuracy: 98.72%
This product is CE-IVD marked for professional use and complies with the European In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directive (98/79/EC) for home use.
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection, Asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases.