ONE-Glo Luciferase Assay System
- PRICE ON APPLICATION - Add to quote and request price under "My Quotes" Tab
Bright, Stable Luminescence Signal for Batch and Continuous Processing Systems
The ONE-Glo™ Luciferase Assay System provides a highly sensitive, robust, homogeneous assay for detection of firefly luciferase reporter gene expression in mammalian cells. Ideally suited for high- and ultrahigh-throughput applications, the ONE-Glo™ Assay contains a new luciferase substrate, resulting in a reagent that is more stable, more tolerant to sample components, and has less odor than standard luciferase assay reagents. These features ensure that the ONE-Glo™ Assay provides robust performance and also eliminates many of the handling inconveniences experienced using other reporter assays in a high-throughput setting.
- Room temperature or 4°C storage options. The extended stability of the ONE-Glo™ Reagent makes it more convenient for everyday use.
- Improved Assay Precision. The ONE-Glo™ Reagent is less sensitive to mixing and dispensing conditions, enhancing reproducibility. Ideal for use in high-density (384- and 1536-well) microplates.
- Brighter, Longer-Lasting Signal. Optimized for batch and continuous-process handling, the extended bright light output allows high sensitivity, especially for extended incubations.
- Reduced Unwanted Effects from Sample Components. The ONE-Glo™ Assay is less sensitive to culture media, phenol red and luciferase inhibitors than other luciferase assays.
ONE-Glo™ Luciferase Assay System Technical Manual
PDF (364 KB)
Certificate of AnalysisLookup Certificate of Analysis
-30C TO -10C
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.