Protease Inhibitor Cocktail, 50X
Best-in-Class Protease Inhibition
Prevent protein degradation after cell lysis. This mixture of six different inhibitors covers a wide range of target proteases. The inhibitor cocktail is EDTA-free and provided as a powder, ready for reconstitution in 1ml of either 100% ethanol or DMSO to obtain a 50X working solution.
Protease Inhibitor Cocktail provides the best-in-class level of protease inhibition. It works with a wide array of protein fusion tags (e.g., Flag®, His tag, GST tag) and capture technologies and is ideally suited for HaloTag® Technology-based approaches.
- Protein purification from mammalian cell culture.
- Protein purification from insect cell culture.
- Analysis and capture of protein:protein, protein:DNA interactions.
- Ohana, R.F. et al. (2011) HaloTag-based purification of functional human kinases from mammalian cells. Protein Expr. Purif. 76, 154–64.
- Lee, J.-S. et al. (2011) Molecular and functional characterization of aryl hydrocarbon receptor repressor from the chicken (Gallus gallus): Interspecies similarities and differences. Toxicol. Sci. 119, 319–34.
- Nakashima, R. et al. (2010) The RIG-I-like receptor IFIH1/MDA5 is a dermatomyositis-specific autoantigen identified by the anti-CADM-140 antibody. Rheumatology 49, 433–40.
Certificate of AnalysisLookup Certificate of Analysis
-30C TO -10C
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.