ReliaPrep RNA Cell Miniprep System
Recover Concentrated, Pure RNA from Precious Cell and Tissue Samples
Precious samples, sensitive assays, low copy messages – the effectiveness of RNA purification sets the stage for downstream results.
The ReliaPrep™ RNA Miniprep Systems provide a fast and simple technique for preparation of intact total RNA from cultured cells or tissue in as little as 30 minutes. The proprietary column/binding matrix efficiently captures RNA from very small amounts of input material, isolating RNA eluted in a minimal volume (less than 15µl).
Using this membrane-based purification system, from 100 to 5 × 106 cultured cells or 0.25 to 20mg of tissue can be processed per purification. The system incorporates a DNase treatment step directly on the minicolumn membrane and effectively removes substances that can inhibit downstream assays. Purification is achieved without the use of phenol:chloroform extractions or ethanol precipitations, resulting in pure RNA that does not require additional purification or concentration of the RNA for use in demanding applications.
- Small sample size and low elution volume allows conservation of precious samples.
- Maximum sensitivity for downstream assays without worry of inhibition when measuring low-copy-number targets.
- Usable, concentrated RNA is eluted in as little as 7µl. No need to further concentrate samples.
- Rapid protocol and provided DNase reagents streamline laboratory processes.
- Purified RNA is suitable for many common downstream assays.
ReliaPrep™ RNA Cell Miniprep System Technical Manual
PDF (1011 KB)
ReliaPrep™ RNA Tissue Miniprep System Technical Manual
PDF (540 KB)
ReliaPrep RNA Cell Miniprep System Quick Protocol FB131
PDF (228 KB)
ReliaPrep RNA Tissue Miniprep System FB145
PDF (588 KB)
Certificate of AnalysisLookup Certificate of Analysis
+15C TO +30C
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.