TNT SP6 High-Yield Wheat Germ Protein Expression System
Generate Soluble, Full-Length Protein in Two Hours
The TnT® SP6 High-Yield Wheat Germ Protein Expression System contains optimized wheat germ extract in a single-tube, coupled transcription/translation system that allows you to express proteins in only two hours from plasmid or PCR-generated templates. Protein is synthesized in concentrations in the range of 10–100ug/ml and can be used in multiple applications including high-throughput analysis.
All components necessary for transcription/translation are provided in the extract, with the exception of the plasmid DNA or PCR template. Optional protein-labeling reagents must also be supplied by the user.
For more information, see the Protocols & Applications Guide.
For custom wheat germ extract (depleted amino acids), order Cat.# X808X (see Products, Available Separately).
- Protein:protein interactions
- Protein:nucleic acid interactions
- Protein:ligand interactions
- Enzyme assays
- Protein expression analysis
- Falah, N. et al. (2012) J. Virol. 86, 691–704.
- Stempin, C.C. et al. (2011) J. Biol. Chem. 286, 37147–57.
- Liu, W. et al. (2011) Plant Cell. 23, 3853–65.
- Shi, X. et al. (2011) J. Biol. Chem. 286, 33401–8.
- Zhao, L. et al. (2010) J. Struct. Funct. Genomics 11, 201–9.
- Zhao, K.Q., Hurst, R., Slater, M.R. and Bulleit, R.F. (2007) J. Struct. Funct. Genomics 8, 199–208.
TNT® SP6 High-Yield Wheat Germ Protein Expression System Technical Manual
PDF (389 KB)
Certificate of AnalysisLookup Certificate of Analysis
LESS THAN -65C
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.