Anti-Mouse IgG (H+L), AP Conjugate
Polyclonal secondary antibody raised in goat, immunoaffinity-purified using immobilized antigens and conjugated to alkaline phosphatase (AP) enzyme. The product (unless otherwise noted) is supplied as a 1mg/ml solution. The Anti-Mouse IgG (H+L), AP Conjugate antibody binds to both heavy and light chains for all IgG subclasses. As with all antibodies, in certain applications some species-dependent antigen-dependent cross-reactivity may be observed. A starting working dilution of 1:7,500 is suggested for most Western blot, dot blot and ELISA applications. The optimum concentration of secondary antibody depends on the application and will need to be empirically determined.
We can readily accommodate large-scale custom orders. Please inquire at: www.promega.com/custom/
- Western blotting.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA).
- Dot blotting.
- Chang, H.-Y., Jordan, J.L. and Krause, D.C. (2011) Domain analysis of protein P30 in Mycoplasma pneumoniae cytadherence and gliding motility. J. Bacteriol. 193, 1726–33.
- Prenner, G., Cacho, N.I., Baum, D. and Rudall, P.J. (2011) Is LEAFY a useful marker gene for the flower-inflorescence boundary in the Euphorbia cyathium? J. Exp. Bot. 62, 345–50.
- Watanabe, F. and Furuya, E. (2010) Quantitative image analysis reveals that phosphorylation of liver-type isozyme of fructose-6-phosphate 2-kinase/fructose-2,6-bisphosphatase does not affect nuclear translocation of glucokinase in rat primary hepatocytes. J. Biochem. 148, 713–9.
- Wylie, K.M., Schrimpf, J.E. and Morrison, L.A. (2009) Increased eIF2 phosphorylation attenuates replication of herpes simplex virus 2 vhs mutants in mouse embryonic fibroblasts and correlates with reduced accumulation of the PKR antagonist ICP34.5. J. Virol. 83, 9151–62.
- Dinglasan, R.R. et al. (2007) Disruption of Plasmodium falciparum development by antibodies against a conserved mosquito midgut antigen. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104, 13461–6.
Certificate of AnalysisLookup Certificate of Analysis
+2C TO +10C
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.