Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L), HRP Conjugate
Polyclonal secondary antibody raised in goat, immunoaffinity-purified using immobilized antigens and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) enzyme.
The Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L), HRP Conjugate, antibody binds to both heavy and light chains for all rabbit IgG subclasses. As with all antibodies, in certain applications some species-dependent antigen-dependent cross-reactivity may be observed. The product (unless otherwise noted)is supplied as a 1mg/ml solution. A starting working dilution of 1:2,500 is suggested for most Western blot, dot blot and ELISA applications. The optimum concentration of secondary antibody depends on the application and will need to be empirically determined.
We can readily accommodate large-scale custom orders. Please inquire at: www.promega.com/custom/
- Western blotting.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA).
- Dot blotting.
- Hu, D. et al. (2012) Novel insight into KLF4 proteolytic regulation in estrogen receptor signaling and breast carcinogenesis. J. Biol. Chem. 287, 13584–97.
- Hesse, E. et al. (2010) Zfp521 controls bone mass by HDAC3-dependent attenuation of Runx2 activity. J. Cell Biol. 191, 1271–83.
- Massaad, C.A., Washington, T.M., Pautler, R.G. and Klann, E. (2009) Overexpression of SOD-2 reduces hippocampal superoxide and prevents memory deficits in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106, 13576–81.
- Berkowitz, O., Jost, R., Pollmann, S. and Masle, J. (2008) Characterization of TCTP, the translationally controlled tumor protein, from Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell 20, 3430–47.
- Robertson, J.B., Stowers, C.C., Boczko, E. and Johnson, C.H. (2008) Real-time luminescence monitoring of cell-cycle and respiratory oscillations in yeast. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105, 17988–93.
Certificate of AnalysisLookup Certificate of Analysis
+2C TO +10C
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.