Donkey Anti-Goat IgG, HRP
Polyclonal secondary antibody raised in donkey, immunoaffinity-purified using immobilized antigens and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) enzyme.
Donkey Anti-Goat IgG, HRP Conjugate is a secondary antibody developed in donkeys against goat IgG. This antibody shows reactivity to goat and sheep IgG but minimal cross-reactivity to rabbit and mouse IgG. For Western blot applications with chromogenic detection, use the secondary antibody at a starting dilution of 1:10,000. As with all antibodies, in certain applications some species-dependent antigen-dependent cross-reactivity may be observed. The product (unless otherwise noted) is supplied as a 1mg/ml solution. The optimum concentration of secondary antibody depends on the application and will need to be empirically determined.
We can readily accommodate large-scale custom orders. Please inquire at: www.promega.com/custom/
- Western blotting.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA).
- Dot blotting.
- Hu, D. et al. (2012) Novel insight into KLF4 proteolytic regulation in estrogen receptor signaling and breast carcinogenesis. J. Biol. Chem. 287, 13584–97.
- Hesse, E. et al. (2010) Zfp521 controls bone mass by HDAC3-dependent attenuation of Runx2 activity. J. Cell Biol. 191, 1271–83.
- Massaad, C.A., Washington, T.M., Pautler, R.G. and Klann, E. (2009) Overexpression of SOD-2 reduces hippocampal superoxide and prevents memory deficits in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106, 13576–81.
- Berkowitz, O., Jost, R., Pollmann, S. and Masle, J. (2008) Characterization of TCTP, the translationally controlled tumor protein, from Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell 20, 3430–47.
- Robertson, J.B., Stowers, C.C., Boczko, E. and Johnson, C.H. (2008) Real-time luminescence monitoring of cell-cycle and respiratory oscillations in yeast. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105, 17988–93.
Certificate of AnalysisLookup Certificate of Analysis
-30C TO -10C
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.