HaloTag Protein Purification System Sample Pack
HaloTag® Protein Purification System
HaloTag® Protein Purification System is designed to purify proteins fused to the HaloTag® novel protein tag that enhances the expression and solubility of recombinant proteins. HaloTag® Technology enables the covalent, efficient and specific capture of a protein of interest onto HaloLink™ Resin, thus overcoming the equilibrium-based limitations associated with affinity tags (i.e., poor capture of proteins expressed at low levels and protein loss during washing of the purification resin.
The HaloTag® technology offers a quick and convenient way to test protein expression of HaloTag® fusion proteins as well as to monitor the efficiency of immobilization to HaloLink™ Resin by labeling with fluorescent HaloTag® TMR Ligand followed by SDS-PAGE analysis. Guidelines can be found in the HaloLink™ Resin Technical Manual #TM250, the HaloLink™ Protein Array Technical Manual #TM310 and the HaloCHIP™ System Technical Manual #TM075.
Use the HaloTag® Protein Purification System for:
- Purification of poorly expressed fusion proteins
- Improved yield, purity and specific activity of soluble, functional proteins compared to His-Tag, GST and MBP affinity tags
- Enhance target protein expression in prokaryotic, mammalian and cell-free systems
- Recover tag-free target protein using TEV Protease cleavage
- In-gel detection and quantification of protein expression levels with fluorescent HaloTag® Ligands
HaloTag® Protein Purification System Technical Manual
PDF (695 KB)
Certificate of AnalysisLookup Certificate of Analysis
COMPONENTS AT DIFFERENT TEMPS
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.