Magne HaloTag Beads, 20% Slurry
Magnetic Capture of HaloTag® Fusions for Protein Pull-Downs
Magne® HaloTag® Beads provide a convenient method to covalently capture HaloTag® fusion proteins with magnetic particles for protein pull-downs and purification. These magnetic beads offer a high binding capacity (?20mg/ml) for purified HaloTag® fusion proteins with low nonspecific protein binding. The magnetic handling properties allow streamlined protein purification and eliminate the need for multiple centrifugation steps, facilitating automated applications on robotic platforms.
Maximize recovery of HaloTag® Fusion Proteins with binding capacity ?20mg of purified HaloTag® fusion protein per milliliter of settled particles and superior magnetic properties.
The Magne® HaloTag® Beads (Cat.# G7281 and G7282) are the recommended replacement for the discontinued HaloLink™ Magnetic Beads (Cat.# G9311).Applications
- Automated and manual purification of HaloTag® fusion proteins from E. coli in a 96-well plate.
- Purification of HaloTag® fusion proteins from E. coli (50ml of culture).
- Purification of HaloTag® fusion proteins from mammalian cells.
- Protein pull-down from a cell-free expression system.
- HaloTag® pull-down from mammalian cells.
Magne® HaloTag® Beads Technical Manual
PDF (637 KB)
Certificate of AnalysisLookup Certificate of Analysis
+2C TO +10C
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.