COVID-19 & Flu Combo Antigen Test - Single Test (CE-IVD Certified)
The COVID-19 & Flu Combo Antigen Test is an EU Certified test for public/home use. This COVID-19 & Influenza A+B Antigen Combo Rapid Test is a single-use test kit intended for qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen of influenza A and B viral antigens and COVID-19 Antigen from nasal swab specimens.
- This test is intended for home use with self-collected nasal swab samples in individuals aged 12 and older Sampling from anyone under the age of 12 and over the age of 70 should be performed under the guidance and assistance of their guardian. People who are unable to carry out the test on their own should seek support.
- The test is intended for symptomatic individuals within 7 onset days or asymptomatic individuals contact with persons who have been diagnosed positive or with individuals suspected to be infected.Positive results are indicative of the presence of Influenza andSARS-CoV-2. Individuals who test positive should self-isolate and seek additional care from their healthcare provider.
- The COVID-19 & Flu Combo Antigen Test comes in a convenient single unit box
- This test detects all Variants of COVID-19
- Less invasive nasal swab - far more comfortable than other tests
- The COVID-19 & Flu Combo Antigen Test is clinically validated in the EU - unlike others it is a rapid antigen test with a clinical validation you can trust
- The COVID-19 & Flu Combo Antigen Test has an easy-to-follow 'How-to video' which can be accessed from the QR code on the box.
- Delivery time is 24/48 hours by courier
- For larger volume orders (>1,000) we can provide a larger discount – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- After sales support for the test:
The COVID-19 & Flu Combo Antigen Test Kit is an immunochromatography based one step in vitro test. It is designed for the rapid qualitative determination of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen in anterior nasal swabs from individuals suspected of COVID-19 within the first seven days of symptom onset. COVID-19 Ag Test Kit shall not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection. Children under 14 years of age should be assisted by an adult.
RAPID AND CONVENIENT: Results in 15 minutes. Requires no instruments.
This product is CE-IVD marked for professional use and complies with the European In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directive (98/79/EC) for home use.
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection, Asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases.
As soon as you order we'll begin preparing it at our Pick & Pack facility in Kilkenny.
From there, all orders are sent via DPD 48hr Dispatch, direct to your door, to anywhere in Ireland.
Any queries just contact us at email@example.com
We offer generous discounts on bulk and corporate orders.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get a quotation out to you straight away!
- SAFECARE COVID-19 & Flu Combo Antigen Test IFU
- SAFECARE COVID-19 & Flu Combo Antigen Test EU CE-IVD Certification
(Click ▶️ to view video)