Twist Bioscience NGS | Fixed Panels | Twist Human Methylome Panel
Twist Bioscience Next Generation Sequencing Fixed Panels
Twist Human Methylome Panel
The Twist Human Methylome Panel targets 3.98M CpG sites through 123 Mb of genomic content to target biologically relevant methylation markers. Expansive content makes this panel an ideal choice for investigators to explore the methylation fraction in a diverse range of applications from cancer metastasis, human development, and functional genomics.
The panel is optimized and validated for use with the Twist methylation detection system for a complete end-to-end workflow with industry leading performance. High capture efficiency increases the sensitivity of detection across the footprint of the epigenome while decreasing sequencing costs. The panel is ideal for screening cohort samples and differentially methylated region discovery.
A complete solution that produces highly complex and uniform sequencing reads for methylation analysis. The end-to-end protocol achieves this by combining an innovative, enzymatic conversion process, optimized target enrichment workflow, and highly developed panel design process.
- Optimized performance with an end to end workflow
- Increased library complexity
- Flexibility in adding spike-in content
- ~4x more coverage of all CpG sites
- More coverage of CpG island bases
- Based on updated reference databases
- Higher calls at differentially methylated regions
- More upstream and downstream coverage of adjacent CpG sites